Monday 5 April 2010

Happy 30th R.E.M.

Yes, today is the 30th anniversary of my favourite band ever. I cannot remember the first time I heard them but being 31 I can assure you it was long long time ago. My musical life is R.E.M. and each music has a particular meaning in my life. One of the craziest things I have done in life was to be in a queue for more than 5 hours to meet Michael Stipe. It was brilliant and I would do it all over again. We have been in a journey together for all these years and I still have butterflies in my stomach when I know that a new album is coming out. To honour this amazing band I picked the earliest clip I could find online. You can see it is old because Michael Stipe still has (a lot of) hair.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uau!!!! o primeiro post em inglês! Grande homenagem aos REM!

Anonymous said...

Tb amo REM. a banda da minha vida também.
bjs
Becas